When cycling is a pleasure then riding through the amazing scenery of Rhodes Island is the cycling destination to be. The 80 km distance and the 783 meters of climbing will fill your morning, will keep you energized and hungry to taste all the local products offered to you at the finish line.
- Participation to the event.
- Detailed marked distances.
- Food (energy bars, fruits, nuts, sandwiches and more) in all the feed zones.
- Water, energy drinks, soft drinks in all the feed zones.
- Mechanical support in all feed zones.
- Service cars along the routes.
- Participating bag.
- Medical Cover in standard points and by moving ambulance.
- Broom car.
- One day insurance for the RC258, RC162 & RC80.
- Medal for all the finishers.
- Digital diploma for all finishers.
- Official jersey of the Event.
- Pasta Party at the end of the day for all participants.